Monday, May 5, 2008

Daily Jeff Bridges: Jeff Bridges

Jeff Bridges, whose real name is Jeff Bridges, is Jeff Bridges. Sometimes when I'm talking about Jeff Bridges I call him "The Dude," because, seriously. Jeff Bridges was and is and always will be "The Dude." Thereby making him one of Hollywood's all-time greatest people ever.



Currently, Jeff Bridges is sporting a beard and an evil disposition.

You'll notice that even at his most villainous, Jeff Bridges can't help but lean against shit and give us that same contented smile that might as well say, "Here I am, I'm Jeff Bridges, and I'm having a good time." You know, this smile.



I think we can all learn a lesson from Jeff Bridges and his tremendous enjoyment of life.

Jeff Bridges is awesome because he is always in a good mood and he has never made a bad movie.

No comments: