Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The Ultimate Throwdown

We all know Matt Millen sucked as GM. Well it seems like the good city of Detroit has finally gotten some measure of retribution on this abomination of a general manager.



It will never make up for all of Millen's transgressions, but it's a start.

On a happier note, that was really quite a good Superbowl. Some are saying the best ever, but I'll only go so far as to say that was one of the best endings ever. I think that the '99 Rams-Titans Superbowl was actually still better. But whatever, it was a good way to end a pretty up-and-down season in the NFL.

My favorite commercial?

Easy choice.


Also: I've been in the middle of rush and starting a new semester and been a little sick over the past few weeks so I haven't been writing, but that will be remedied soon (much to the dismay of everyone). Expect something about baseball or basketball very soon.

No comments: